Terms of Service
Paloma Sanchez hand selects each individual stone and creates one-of- a-kind jewelry that is very difficult to replace. Please also note that stones, despite their seemingly indestructible nature, can crack or chip with a small accident or strenuous wear. Even a diamond, one of the hardest known natural materials on earth, may chip or even shatter due to a sharp blow in the right direction. For these reasons, we ask for your understanding and compliance with the following Paloma Sanchez Jewelry policies on returns and repairs.
IN-STORE POLICY FOR DAMAGE TO JEWELRY ON SALE
The utmost care is given to each customer when handling and trying on Paloma Sanchez jewelry in the store. Sales staff will ask customers to handle only one piece at a time and return it to the tray. If the customer drops or otherwise causes the piece to break, Paloma Sanchez Jewelry staff, upon consideration, has the right to ask for full payment.
1. In-store purchases may be returned for exchange or store credit within 30 days. Sorry, no refunds.] Web-purchased item(s) may be returned for exchange or store credit within 30 days (excluding shipping charges). Customer is responsible for return shipping charges and insurance. Store credit is non-expiring and may be used toward future purchases through our web site or any of our stores.
2. Returned items must be in original, undamaged condition and must be accompanied by the original receipt and original gift box.
3. A service charge will apply to any item that was sized or altered to the customer's specifications.
4. There are no returns or exchanges on any custom-made or specially ordered item.
WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY ON NEW PURCHASES
The best way to safeguard against any potential problems to your one-of- a-kind Paloma Sanchez jewelry is to regularly examine and maintain the piece, and to follow exactly the care guidelines for your particular stones and precious metals. All maintenance repair for routine wear and tear is at the customer’s expense.
Paloma Sanchez Jewelry will repair defects in workmanship for free, UNLESS:
1. Damage to your jewelry purchase is caused by negligence or abuse. For example, if a stone is lost due to bent, damaged, or worn-out prongs, Paloma Sanchez Jewelry is not responsible for the replacement of the stone or the re-tipping of the prongs. If the piece was dropped or otherwise accidentally damaged, Paloma Sanchez Jewelry is not responsible.
2. If another jeweler performs any repair work on an item. Paloma Sanchez Jewelry’s workmanship warranty becomes null and void.
3. The loss of the center stone is not covered under the lifetime warranty. Such a loss may be covered under your homeowner’s insurance policy.
Surprisingly enough, most of your treasured Paloma Sanchez Jewelry pieces can be made to look the way they did the day they were originally purchased. Precious metals can be refinished and polished to their original luster, most gemstones can be re-cut or re-polished to their original brilliance, as well as secured by needed prong work or head replacement. Not only will you enjoy their newfound beauty, you’ll once again feel confident in everyday wear. Paloma Sanchez Jewelry offers a wide array of repairs such as: stone setting, pave replacement, prong work, and clasp replacement, all at competitive prices.
TERMS OF SALE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE SALE OF GOODS AND SERVICES
1. THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU MAY NOT ORDER OR OBTAIN PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (A) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (B) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (i) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (ii) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH BEIJING PALOMA SANCHEZ G&J LTD OR (C) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE'S CONTENTS, GOODS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
2. Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, all products and services listed in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to sell the products or services to you. We may choose not to accept any orders in our sole discretion. After having received your order, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with your order number and details of the items you have ordered. Acceptance of your order and the formation of the contract of sale between Beijing Paloma Sanchez G&J ltd and you will not take place unless and until you have received your order confirmation e-mail. You have the option to cancel your order at any time before we have sent your order confirmation e-mail to email@example.com. 3. Prices and Payment Terms.
(a) Prices. All prices posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or service will be the price in effect at the time the order is placed and will be set out in your order confirmation e-mail. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after such changes. Posted prices do not include taxes or charges for shipping and handling. All such taxes and charges will be added to your merchandise total and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation e-mail. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical or other errors in any offer by us and we reserve the right to cancel any orders arising from such errors. (b) Payment. Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Union Pay for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information you supply to us is true, correct and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any. (c) Gift Certificates. Gift certificates are available for purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.